Little Germany, Bradford, is an area of particular historical and architectural interest in central Bradford. The architecture is predominantly neoclassical in style with an Italian influence. Many individual buildings are listed and Little Germany is a Conservation Area.
The buildings within Little Germany date back to the 19th century, developing from 1855. They are the legacy of merchants from mainland Europe, many of them Jewish, who spent large sums of money constructing imposing warehouses for the storage and sale of their goods for export. A large proportion of the merchants came from Germany hence the name Little Germany.