City Hall

Location Information

Bradford City Hall’s first section was built in 1870, which included the courts and the astounding outside architecture, of the British Monarch’s. As Bradford continue to grow, so did the need for more space in the City Hall, leading to the extension been built in 1909. This included the Banqueting Hall, the Council Chambers and the new bridge which connects both the buildings. In 1914, the famous civic staircase was added to complete the build.

Other City Hall Locations

The Courts

Council chambers

Civic Staircase