Bradford City Hall’s first section was built in 1870, which included the courts and the astounding outside architecture, of the British Monarch’s. As Bradford continue to grow, so did the need for more space in the City Hall, leading to the extension been built in 1909. This included the Banqueting Hall, the Council Chambers and the new bridge which connects both the buildings. In 1914, the famous civic staircase was added to complete the build.
Bradford City Hall, Emm Lane & Bradford Grammar School
Location Information - Bradford Grammar School
Bradford Grammar School is one of the oldest and most respected institutions in Bradford. The earliest records show that the school, sited close to the parish church, was already flourishing in the mid-sixteenth century.
In 1662 the school was re-established by Royal Charter as the Free Grammar School of Charles II at Bradford.
Location Information - Emm Lane
Bradford University’s School of Management & Heaton Mount holds a selection of historic and modern buildings, which have great interiors for period and modern dramas, including a magnificent staircase.
This fantastic location has various different locations on site and onsite car park.