Location Information

Bradford Grammar School

is one of the oldest and most respected institutions in Bradford.  The earliest records show that the school, sited close to the parish church, was already flourishing in the mid-sixteenth century.

In 1662 the school was re-established by Royal Charter as the Free Grammar School of Charles II at Bradford.

 Here is a video of the location