The Bradford Club is a historic and exclusive Victorian Gentleman Club with a history dating back to its origins in 1761. Sir Titus Salt and the father of composer Frederick Delius were among the club’s past illustrious members.
It has been completely modernised and refurbished to a high standard, while retaining its essential period character. Parts of the Club date from 1855 with the remaining part built in 1866 to the design of Lockwood and Mawson.
See below for a video about The Bradford Club